Put a sock in It

Sunday 8 February 2009, 10:48 pm | Comments (1)

I Am... Sasha FierceBeyoncé Knowles' "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)": possibly the most irritating song of the decade. And this is the decade that gave us the Crazy Frog.

Every time I hear Beyoncé's vocalised hyperventilating, I feel like tearing my ears off with my bare hands.

Worst of all, it's one of those annoying songs that's frustratingly catchy, so even after its mercifully brief three minutes has run its course, the torture lingers. It's a bit like getting a paper cut; it's short, sharp and painful, but it hurts like hell for ages.

Oh, you know it does.

1 comments:

Ryan H. @ 10 February 2009 at 05:16

Sorry, can't agree with ya. I love "Single Ladies" and think it's one of the best pieces of gloriously shallow pop to appear on the radio in quite some time.

 

All original content is Copyright © 2009 by popular culture... etc. | Firebug Theme by Blog Oh! Blog | Converted to Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com